Sunday, September 9, 2007

THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is not exactly the best scan job in the world, but who cares!! THEY WON!!! The three to the left are my dear dear friends - L-R : Joanne Preece, Gail Kennedy and Rochelle Pomerleau (Rocky!). I SCREAMED when I saw this this morning! One of the other winners is also a dear friend, George Tarrant, for Sound mixer. He is a two time emmy winner, and is so cool he didn't even show up for his first award 3 years ago. He's the Sean Penn of Calgary.. except with long hippy hair. Anyway, I am SO PROUD of these people!! Especially the ladies on the right, these women and I have been through hell and back on many many shows (Jesse James was one of them), and we have supported each other through a lot of crap, sad personal times, and celebrated our victories. I only wish these Emmy's were televised, I would have bawled my head off! They work so hard and are so talented.. they deserve all of the glory!! I am working with them on Mon/Tues/Wed in Fort MacLeod on Passchendaele, can't wait to see them!
Have a great day! I'll resume blogging on Thurs when I return and officially begin my HIATUS.

No comments: