We have now been waiting for 7 weeks since Ayana's court date. This means that we will be leaving to pick her up in approx 5 to 9 weeks from now. Yay!! I have e-mailed Nairobi at Canada's High Commision (I didn't know we could do that!) to find out when her medical forms come in. I've been told that once her medical form arrives in Addis that we should expect approx a 4 week wait from that point. Our agency is saying that they are expecting about 8 forms to come in the pouch this week, hopefully one of ours is in it!!!
Once the medical forms come in then Ayana is taken to the doctor for her medical. Then her completed medical is sent back to Nairobi and then her visa can be issued. It could be only a few weeks from then!!
Have a great Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope that this week is your lucky week!!! I can barely believe that we are both in this stage of waiting already....so awesome!!!
I am e-mailed them too, asking about the visa... I hope it is o.k and we are not "stepping on toes"... Do you think Louise got the address from CAFAC?? I am worried they are not going to be bombarded with e-mails from all of us and not be very happy!! Oh well, I guess it never hurts to ask!!
Post a Comment