

Well, it's 839 AM and I am waiting for my Dad and we are off to an EARLY crew only premiere of Jesse James. I am VERY excited to finally see this movie! I am glad we are able to bring a guest and that my Dad can see it along with me for the first time. It will be exciting for both of us to see my name on the BIG SCREEN! I remember when I married Regan, I decided to keep my maiden name. Even when I was married when I was younger, I really hated changing my name, so this time I let Regan know right away that I would never do it again. Other than keeping it because I wanted to, I also wanted my parents to be able to see their daughter's name (and their last name) on the big screen one day. I really thought that. I have had credits in about 6 TV movies so they've seen my name on the little screen before, but not in the theatre. So I am so proud that this day has finally come. I only wish I could have had 2 guests so I could have brought them both. Anyway, I will post after the movie to let you all know what I thought. (Although it is hard to subjectively watch a show you've worked on, you are always so disctracted by what was going on behind the scenes that day. But since it was two years ago it won't be that bad.)
See you later!

No comments:
Post a Comment