This is the only picture I have of Ayana with her eyes open. It was attached to her medical, and it was when she first got to the orphanage. She was about 3 months old. AAAAWWW!!
I borrowed this billboard from another blog... damn funny... and true.
Oh Lisa that is a gorgeous picture!! (not the scary man, the baby!!) You should see Mal's medical- my poor baby is not at all her pretty self in it. Your babe has such lovely eyes!!
I love that you can see her eyes!!! It's quite beautiful!!! Judah's medical picture...well he looks like an angry old man...not close to your beauty at all!!! And as for the billboard...well that was a great laugh!!
5 comments:
Oh Lisa that is a gorgeous picture!! (not the scary man, the baby!!)
You should see Mal's medical- my poor baby is not at all her pretty self in it. Your babe has such lovely eyes!!
She is sooo cute! Love the one of the bad butt as well. I saw quite a few on vacation, mine was one of them...
We should go for lunch now that Ellie is back at school. Celebrate our good news!!
Beautiful! Absolutely can't wait to get my hands on her!!! Once you have had your fill of course! :)
Baby bug anyone?
Did I mention she is gorgeous?
I love that you can see her eyes!!! It's quite beautiful!!! Judah's medical picture...well he looks like an angry old man...not close to your beauty at all!!!
And as for the billboard...well that was a great laugh!!
Ayana is simply gorgeous!!
Post a Comment