Monday, August 6, 2007

"This is the day... your life will surely change.."

The title to this post is from one of my favourite songs of all time by the band "The The". I;ve loved it since the late 80's but it's now being used in an M&M commercial, so maybe you know the tune. Maybe this is the day that our beautiful baby Ayana became legally our daughter! We won't know until at the very earliest tomorro. When the great news comes in, I'm going to post the video to this very very appropriate peppy awesome song. I can think of nothing else!

Here's to me and another friend of mine waiting with baited breath with the news!!!!

3 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

We're all waiting with you Lisa!!!!

Danielle said...

I hope we are both in for some good news this week Lisa! If so, I am heading over to Calgary to dance with you to your song! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping and crossing all my fingers and toes that you hear something today from KL.....!!!! :):)