
In exactly 10 days we will be on a plane for Munich!!!!!! We have been trying to go to Germany to visit Regan's aunt along with some other relatives for years, and we finally decided NOW OR NEVER! Regan actually has some time off and we are going for 3 weeks! We are starting in Munich for 3 days, and then we travel by car south to a beautiful little town called Fussen for 4 days, here is our hotel -- Hotel Kurcafe. From there we will tour the castles and take in the georgous scenery in this region. Then we will drive to Frankfurt to visit one of Reg's uncles, and from there we will take a train to Koln, where he has an aunt. After sight seeing in Koln for a couple of days we will then take the train again to Bremen to see Regan's Auntie whom we are the very closest to. And we will spend a week with her. We MIGHT try to get to Berlin for a couple of days, but I don't think we will have enough time. We are SO EXCITED!!!! Ellie is beyond excited, she has wanted to go to Germany for the last 2 or 3 years. Especially because she is very close to her Tante Edith in Bremen.
It is highly likely that our proposal will come in right while we are gone so I have notified everyone that is involved that we would like to be e-mailed with the info when it comes in. We are not going to make the court closures, so in essence we are not in a giant hurry to get our proposal. However, I wouldn't say no to a miracle if it decided to come in in the next 10 days.
I have been on the computer for the last 2 hours booking hotels and stuff. I normally don't do this, Regan is the one who plans all of our vacations. Hopefully everything turns out okay!
HAPPY APPRECIATION DAY!!

3 comments:
Have a wonderful time!!! I was in Germany in 1996 when I toured around Europe for the summer. Beautiful country!
Have a super great time!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Sounds like a blast!!
Post a Comment