
It is gloomy again today. I don't really mind though, it makes everything so green! I think I am going to make this GERRY BUTLER WEEK. I have so enjoyed seeing his picture on the previous post, I am going to feature a pic of him everyday this week, till Friday anyway. So here is another one of my favs:
I haven't actually seen 300 yet, but I plan on it. It is pretty gory I am told, which I normally hate, but I'll suffer thru it for Gerry. sigh.
Not much to report today. Ellie had baseball last night. I just love it! I played softball as a kid and just loved it. And now I am more than thrilled that she loves it so much. I think I am going to get us seasons tickets for the Vipers if they are not too much. I used to LOVE going to the Cannons games, and we managed to go to a Viper game last year and it was just as much fun.
Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment:
I believe I will most definitely be loving your blog this week!!! it's just so hard not to look at him and sigh...ahhh......
Post a Comment