My ankle/foot is still sore. I am a gimpy limpy. But despite that I am excited because today is the day that we get our living room back!!! Yay!!! The basement looks georgous, and there is barely a whiff of cat pee smell from the window. I blasted the outside of the window with water yesterday, and Regan is going to put up chicken wire to keep the evil cat out.
Ellie has her Calgary Girls Choir spring concert today. I am not sure if she is going to go into Choir next year so I am going to relish in every minute today. I hope she does. I think it is a really positive thing for her to be involved in. But for the last few months she has been complaining every single time that she does not want to go (on the night she has to go). Mind you, it's like piano, same thing, but when I pick her up she is all bubbly and happy and states that she had a GREAT time. So who the heck knows.
I hope to God my ankle is better next week. I really want to get back into running. This is EXACTLY what happened last time, except I actually fell and sprained my ankle, but the injury feels identical. It took quite awhile to heal last time, and then I took a 6 year hiatus from running. :0) Anyway, it is beyond frustrating. Serves me right for being a show-off to my own damn self.
Have a great Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment