
Below is a montage I did for Ellie. For those of you that may have seen the old one, this one is new as I added a whole bunch of new photos and edited it properly. I am kinda getting the hang of the program!
Yesterday Ellie came up to me and said in a teary eyed shaky voice, "I wrote a song, Mommy, about how I feel." At first I did not know what she was sad about. I went to her room and she had recorded a little instrumental on her keyboard. It was really pretty, and it started peppy and then ended slowly. She then explained afterwards. "See it's a story. In the beginning it's happy, and then it gets sad at the end. That's how I am feeling about Buddy." (Our cat) Her little song really did sound like that. We both cried for a long time. Then I suggested we paint some pictures of our feelings, which we did. We painted big bright pictures of Buddy with wings flying up to Heaven. The one above is hers, I love how God has a big happy face and he's just waiting for him! Makes me tear up just to look at it.
Yesterday Ellie came up to me and said in a teary eyed shaky voice, "I wrote a song, Mommy, about how I feel." At first I did not know what she was sad about. I went to her room and she had recorded a little instrumental on her keyboard. It was really pretty, and it started peppy and then ended slowly. She then explained afterwards. "See it's a story. In the beginning it's happy, and then it gets sad at the end. That's how I am feeling about Buddy." (Our cat) Her little song really did sound like that. We both cried for a long time. Then I suggested we paint some pictures of our feelings, which we did. We painted big bright pictures of Buddy with wings flying up to Heaven. The one above is hers, I love how God has a big happy face and he's just waiting for him! Makes me tear up just to look at it.
Had a lovely time with my girlfriends. We shopped, we ate, we drank. We wore purple robes supplied by the hotel.
(PS. for anyone following this sort of thing, I am now up to running for 3 minutes and walking 1 minutes 5 times in a row. Yay me! I'll let you know if I see any movement in the 'ol fat department though, so far the fat bits of me are still hanging on.)
Anyway, have a lovely Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment