Monday, April 23, 2007

Fate?

Call me crazy, but today is the day I started running. And today I got an e-mail from someone about the race I was telling you about. That 's not the only thing. In the mail today I got a flier addressed to me about the various half-marathons and marathons coming up in Hawaii and San Francisco. This was addressed to me. Isn't that bizarre? Now maybe some of you are thinking, "Well, she just noticed this stuff BECAUSE of the running she is feebily doing." You might think it akin to when the boy you "loved" in high school drove a white VW van, and suddenly you noticed that there were an awful lot of VW vans in Calgary lately. Or so my friends tell me. ;)You know... like that. Well, I have always had an interest in running and marathons, I was just, to put it frankly, too damn lazy to do anything about it. And today, of all days, I get 2 thingys in the mail about running races... ADDRESSED TO ME. Not just ordinary vague junkmail. I'm just saying. Makes you go.,.. hmmmmm...

No comments: