Yay! Our dossier is enroute to Kidslink and will arrive on Monday!! Now according to most of the timelines lately, our dossier hopefully will be on it's way to Ethiopia in about 3 weeks, and then hopefully we will have a proposal of a beautiful baby a month or two after that!!! It, of course, depends on how many babies are available at the time, but since we are not specifying gender it increases our chances of getting a speedy proposal. And once we accept our proposal then it should only be 6 weeks till the child is LEGALLY OURS!!! After that the child's passport and visa are prepared, then Regan, Ellie and I will travel there to pick the baby up!!!!!!!!!!!
Tonight I am going to an Ethiopian restaurant with some local adoptive parents that I have only met online. I am really looking forward to meeting them and to try some Ethiopian food.
Till tomorro!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations Lisa!!!!!! I can't wait to see who your baby will be :)
Post a Comment