We are in renovation nation at the moment. But it will be good to have the basement finally done. Stuff is everywhere, and sometimes it feels totally claustrophobic. But it is not nearly as bad as the mold crisis we were in 3 years ago, that WAS actual hell. This is a vacation compared to that whole debaucle (sp?). Anyway, still no approval from our province. I am not sure how long they've had our homestudy, I think it has been about 3 weeks. I really am not sure, which is probably a good thing. I feel some excitement every day that maybe this is the day, and then disappointment when it doesn't come. But not major disappointment, just a little.
Regan is starting on his show in a couple of weeks, and that is terrifac! So great that he has had so much work the last year. I am so sad I can't work, I was really looking forward to it, but it is for the best all around. Ellie is having her first communion in April, and she has all of her little classes to take in prep for that. I would like to do one more show this year, hopefully it will work out. Because once the baby is here, I probably will not work much for a few years. I will probably do day call like I did when Ellie was a baby, if Regan is not working. That is always fun, you come in for a day or two, see everyone, catch up and then go home.
Not much to report, Mom is doing better, my Uncle is doing okay, but the doctor's are trying to decided what to do about his heart. He has 2 arteries that are 100% blocked. Can you imagine? AND he has been sneaking outside to SMOKE!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all want to KILL him over that! Just shows you how addicting those things are.
Till next time.
Selam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment