Ellie has the day off school today. It is 11:17 am and we are both still in our PJ's. Life is goooood.
So, I just realized today, something that could affect the completely unrealistic timeline I stated earlier. And since I posted that, I am sure that the gods of adoption timelines will curse me some how. Kidding!! Anyway, apparently the Ethiopian courts close down during the rainy season, from about mid august to mid OCTOBER. Wow. So if a person does not get a referral by July than you have to wait until October for a court date and then travel. Yikes! In that case I think I would rather wait until after October to get a referral, because at least then you don't know WHO you are waiting for, which I think sometimes is a bit tougher.
The group that was waiting for their courtdate only had 3 out of 11 happen. But at least it will happen on Monday or next week for sure. They are all very antsy, and I don't blame them. To be that close!
I don't have much else to report. Ellie is antsy herself to get back on the computer and play with her Webkinz that she purchased with her Reward chart funds. They are all the rage. Quite cute, actually, and not addicting at all! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment