Thursday, January 7, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND STUFF!

Hey everyone!  I just thought I would pop over here and say a big HELLO and post a couple of pics of our Christmas!  This Christmas so awesome, and one of the best I have ever had.  One of the major reasons is that Ayana was really starting to get some of the concept this year, and Ellie was "in" on the shinnigans, if you know what I mean. So having her "in" on it, and Ayana JUST getting it, made it super duper fun.  One of the cutest things was that every single solitary Christmas tree that Ayana saw this year she called a "Happy Tree".  We still have no idea where that came from, but it still warms my heart when I hear her say it, and I am sad to know that it will be only a memory soon enough! 

New years was quiet, just the four of us, but I love it that way too.

Here are some pics!




We are very blessed....

Talk to you all soon!  :0)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Glad you had a nice holiday! I have finally started blogging again! Damn Facebook!