I'm tired. Really, really tired. Exhausted. I don't fall asleep till usually around midnight, up a few times in the night for various reasons, and then up at 7 to get Ellie ready for school. The other thing that is sapping my energy completely? TECHNOLOGY. I'm not even kidding. FB is killing me. I love it, I do, but the thing is I have over 400 people that at any given time could contact me for any reason. Now, granted, out of that 400 there are about 30 people that are active on the site and half of those people I constantly intereact with. Which is great! I love the fact that people I would normally hardly ever see or talk to now I can "see" them every day! But between this blog, my new blog, FB, my cell phone, the actual phone, TV, email, reading other peoples blogs.... it's just too much. I will be taking a hiatus from FB for sure, I'm not sure for how long, a month maybe? And I think this blog has been winding down for a few months now. I'm not sure who is still reading, and I know for my self personally once a person stops posting regularily I usually stop visiting the blog. I'll leave it as is so folks can research our adoption and stuff, and I may pop in occasionally to post pics or tell a story or two. And who knows? Once I get off FB for awhile I may actually start posting again! Gerard Butler week, the new Diana Gabaldon book is coming out, what the girls are up to! So much to talk about! I miss that! FB just takes up too much of my time. And now I'm all involved with this FB group supporting alberta film, and that is actually sucking up more of my time than anything. And because it is VERY political and we ARE in a crisis at the moment, AND the FB group HAS MOST DEFINATELY gotten the attention of the govt AND industry leaders (so we have been told by said representatives) it's difficult to not be involved.
ANYway, I'll let you know... after... my... nap...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Still love seeing what you and your family are up to... although I totally understand the need to cut back on the hours and hours technology can suck away from our lives!
Post a Comment