This is a youtube video of the WONDERFUL Ethiopian man who was the Ethiopian director of our now defunked adoption agency. He is NOT implicated in ANY of the shinannigans and was let go by the agency before they went bankrupt. This is a 9 minute interview that I had no idea existed but I am SUPER excited about! Here is all of the GREAT reasons to adopt from Ethiopia and all of the SERIOUS reasons as well. He does not candy coat anything, and reiterates time and time again the GREAT reponsibility, and how closely they work with the Birth Mom through out the process. This interview made me feel good because after the news broke about our agency I started to get very upset that maybe Ayana's birthmom was "paid off" or bullied into giving her baby up.. and that is unbearable to me. Although we will really never know the truth about Ayana's situation, Solomon's words give me comfort that although the Canadian owners of the company were crooks the Ethiopians certainly WERE NOT. I can't imagine how betrayed THEY must all feel as well. Plus I just love seeing him again and listening to his accent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think that Solomon is such a wonderful man and I hope that he has found employment with another great agency that is in adoption for all the right reasons. Thanks for the link to the video- I too didn't know it existed.
Courtney
Post a Comment