Okay, I am now officially freaked out about the fact that we are expecting more flurries right up to and including Friday. I checked out flight to Vancouver for us 3 girls and it would be over 1100 bucks! PLUS we would have to rent a car on top of it. At this point I guess I will just have to check the road report on Friday morning, and pray that it is safe to travel. Otherwise I'll have to come up with a plan "b".
We didn't hear from Regan yesterday, so I am assuming that he is not near any wifi services. Just as well, really, we need something to talk about! Chatting every night was like, sooo how was your day? My day was (blank). Etc.
Off to walk in -11 without the windchill.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment