I saw this on FB today, and nearly fell off my chair laughing. This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. God, I love Ellen. And Glady's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our family blog... daily shinanigans with two beautiful little ladies!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting that. That was AWESOME!
Karen T.
That is like my favourite episode of hers! I saw this awhile back but will never get sick of it...it's just too funny. My favourite part is the 'I love Jesus' part...but also the 'well I'm sure that means something'....Judah and I just had a good laugh at that...well Judah was laughing at me busting a gut...so thanks for that! Very much so looking forward to this GB week! I'm not sure if my stomach can take it though. :):)
that's awesome!!!
Ellen is the best. That is funny!
OMG I almost peed myslef!!
Post a Comment