Wednesday, February 4, 2009

stuff and things

I have nothing to say, really, except that I have literally been on my computer ALL day so far. Ever since I started surfing around and getting immersed in the youtube stuff about Christian Bale, which led to Lily Tomlin and David O. Russell on I heart Huckabees, and on and on. Holy moly! Then I was chatting with an old dear friend about lots of stuff, and well.. next thing you know it's 1 pm and I've got nothing done. I've fed my kids and stuff. And Ayana basically was in my lap, okay crawling all over me during it. Yikes. Can't remember when I've had such a useless day! On that note, though, at one point Ayana left the room and it was very very quiet, for what seemed like a reeeally long time, so I went out to investigate. She came calmly up to me holding something out to me, "Mama? Mom?" And I looked and she had found one of Ellie's lipsmackers and managed to dig out the entire thing with her tiny fingers and had smeared it all over her face. It was so freakin' adorable!! Seriously. One of those Mommy moments where you can't help but laugh as you are cleaning them up. My fault entirely, not hers, hence the laughing. Thank goodness I came in when I did, she was probably going to make the dog all "pretty pretty" next!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Kids and lipbalm. Oh yeah. Edan likes to put his lips on too. i bet it was cute!