Sunday, February 1, 2009

Have you ever...

eaten waaaaayyy too much? That's me.. right now. I made risotto for the first time in my life, and it was the one from Nigella Lawson's Express cookbook, which I love! Anyway, after the risotto cooked, I was tasting it. Sooo good. It has cheese in it... CHEESE! Basically tastes like homemade mac and cheese only better. So then I bbq-ed hamburgers, and that was soooo good. So even though I was already so full from my taste testing, I still couldn't stop eating the burger cuz it was sooo good. THEN Ellie had icecream with caramel sauce after and I gave some to Ayana, but she can't really eat it by herself real well and I had to help her... and well... er... um... (cough.. cough) needless to say I am so unbelievably stuffed I could just burst. In fact I really feel like working out for the first time in months, just to feel less full.

Ellie had a sleepover last night, which was so great for her and her friend. And for me too, cuz once Ayana was in bed I was left relatively alone and had some peace. Until about 1am when Ayana decided she was "all done" sleeping and kept me up for 2 hours just chatting and singing. I was more worried about her waking up the other girls really, so my ear was exceptionally peeled to hear her. So now I am beyond tired AND full. A deadly combination.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: