Friday, December 12, 2008

Public

I have been thinking about this decision for awhile, ever since my blog went private. I have now made my blog public again, and the main reason is because in the past having a public blog about adoption has, believe it or not, helped people. And when I do show-and-tells at our agency I would rather just give them my blog address and they can visit when they like without having to e-mail me and then log in every time. .

As for the safety of the net, yes that does concern me, but ever since my blog went private it just didn't feel right to me. There are still lots of people I know personally that have blogs without problems, and yes I realize I am taking a chance, and that is a reality of the world we live it.

So, for those of you that have been following my blog privately THANK YOU! And now you don't have to sign in any time you want to read it!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I"m trying to use ours as a 'family blog' too...not just abotu adoption anymore. So know that I'll keep reading. I'd love to hear more about Jesse James...cause well I like to live through you...but only if others also want to...don't write it all up just for me!