Ellie is very sick. Fever last night of 39.3 degrees, even with meds. And last night at 2 am she woke up with her left ear hurting and both ears were so stuffed up she could barely hear. Today I'm taking her to the Doc as she probably needs antibiotic. She is so upset to be missing school because she FINALLY earned the job of chalk board eraser and was very excited to be doing it this week. She actually cried about it and told me she was even bringing her very own chalkboard eraser from home. It just breaks my heart at the sweet innocence of why she wanted to go to school. Plus, of course, it's the last few days before the Christmas break and she was supposed to bring a Christmas DVD for the class to pick. Anyway, it just makes me sad for her. I just pray to God that she is A) sick this weekend so she can go to Edmonton, and B) not sick for Christmas!
Ayana (knock on wood) seems to have escaped this nightmare of a cold so far, I am feelng a MUCH milder version of what Ellie has, no ear pain, I just feel so sorry for this little girl! Earaches are the worst!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, the poor girl!! I sure hope she gets better quick. There are some pretty nasty colds going around and they seem to take forever to move on!!
Post a Comment