Because I am right now listening to "Silver Bells" on the recorder. I love the fact that she is learning the recorder, it reminds me of when I was a kid. It's super cute. And I have to keep reminding myself how cute it is when it makes my ears hurt. What is it about the sound of the recorder that makes it so ear piercing? Ellie is still home from school today, and we had a fresh round of tears again about all the fun she's missing. Hopefully she will be feeling well enough to go tomorrow because that's when they are having their class Christmas party.
It's still freezing here, so it's nice not to have to go anywhere. Since all of the sickness my laundry day is today. Also, I realized today that GB week was supposed to start last Monday. Oh well, that'll have to wait until after Christmas now.
A little later I'm going to upload some pics of the girls taken recently.
Have a wonderful day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes...I did remember GB week...but I didn't want to mention due to the sickness in your house...(i know...how very considerate of myself).:) So I watched some PS I Love you for my GB fix!
Also went to go see Australia last night and just about soaked my shirt with drool over Hugh Jackman. Never really thought anything of him...until this movie...holy moly!
Post a Comment