Friday, December 5, 2008

AAAHHH!!!!

This is the approved UK cover for the NEXT OUTLANDER BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It won't be out until fall 2009, but doesn't this just make you get beyond excited?????!!!! Isn't it georgous???? I wonder what the North American cover is going to look like??? I love the fact that Diana G has a blog and you can read her actual thoughts, and musings. She even will have some posts on how she actually writes. Literally breaking down the writing process by picking apart a scene from "Echo". Anyway, I just had to share this with those of you that are fans like me!!

Today my cold is full force awful. Ellie woke up with a sore throat, and that's how mine started last week. Ayana had a bit of a "nose" situation at bedtime last night. Good thing Ellie is off school today for parent/teacher interviews. I have to go today at 2pm for mine. Ugh. I just dread them. I know I should be all mature about it, but honestly? I really just feel like I'm going to the principals office, eventhough it is about my child, you, as a parent, can't help feeling like it is an evaluation of your parenting.
Wish me luck!!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Our interviews for Grcae are at 2:15 today and quite honestly the only reason I go is to pretend I care...They are so incredibly boring. Grace gets all A's and B's and is a good kid so the teacher and I just smile at each other across a desk for our 15 scheduled minutes and then I leave....can you say LAME!