I was SO EXCITED this morning to read in the Herald that the LONG awaited article about our VERY GREAT FRIENDS The Bailey's will be out this weekend!!!! CLICK HERE to see part One of the videos that will be accompanying the article. They are our closest dearest friends in the adoption community, and we were very very sad (still are!) that they moved out east, but are happy for them as they are closer to family. Ellie really misses their georgous kids, a big WOOT to Hannah, Josiah and Judah!!!!
For some strange reason, Ayana was up every single 2 hours last night crying. I think it's her cold, or her teeth, I'm not too sure. I couldn't fall asleep until 230AM (who knows why) so this AM I am VERY tired. She even woke Ellie up. Poor Ayana. Everytime I went in she would immediately stop crying. I finally gave her a bit of Advil, as I really think her cold was making her feel terrible. My to-do list may not get done today!
Have a great Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment