Okay, so this is a little bit of a different tagging thing, but I think you will like it if you are into books! On one of the book blogs I follow, Boston Bibliophile, they were tagged by another book blog. I was not tagged, but want to start one, and yes I will be taggin 5 people. It's super easy and very short.Here's how it works:
Open the book closest to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56.Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following there.
The book closest to me was tricky as I'm in my office and I am surrounded by books. So, the one theoretically closest to me is "Left to Tell" by Immaculee Ilbagiza.
Here is the fifth sentence on page 56, and the following few sentences:
Pasotr Murinzi stood on his porch, framed by the enormous front door of his big brick home. I'd always thought that his European-style house seemed out of place in a village that had so many huts andt in shacks-it had many bedrooms, a big living and dining room, and bathrooms with real indoor plumbing. And the front yard overflowed with flowers, which were protected from the summer sun by a huge shade tree.
The pastor greeted us warmly. I shook his hand, still struggling to catch my breath.
I tag the following people:
1) Jaclyn
2) Sebrina
3) Jennifer C.
4) Alicia
5) Danielle
Heck I'd tag more people, I'd tag you all! But most of you know eachother and will likely be tagging each other.
I can't wait to see your answers!
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment