I would like to extend a HUGE WELCOME to some VERY SPECIAL new additions to my blogger family! (waving enthusiastically!) Ellie, Ayana and I did another show and tell for our agency, and we just had the best time. The girls were stellar, and I have to say, I was VERY proud of them both. Ellie even had some very insightful and adorable comments she added. I am so glad she was able to come. Adoption is very important to her, and I know it is shaping her in ways we can't even imagine yet! It's very exciting! And Ayana was VERY good, and the girls did not even fight! Ayana even gave her little styrofoam cup of grapes to a complete stranger! She was too cute!
Anyway, I gave out my e-mail and invited them all to read my blog, and so this is a big SHOUT out to you all!!! You can go to my Blog History and if you click on January 2007 you will be right at the VERY beginning of our adoption when we signed on with Imagine.
Today we went to Kidsphoto to get our family pics done. We had a different girl, but she did the exact same schtick. She would say SUPER annoying things while we were standing there smiling like, "Say, 'I'm awesome!" or "I'm so cool!" UGH. And low and behold literally AS WE WERE SAYING THE WORDS... CLICK. I am trying to remain positive, and hopeful that at least SOME of the pics will turn out. Sara (our dog) was completely freaked out by the small room with the big lights, so we didn't get a whole lot with her. Ayana was pretty good, but when we tried to get some of her and Ellie she was pretty restless. They both looked BEAUTIFUL! Ayana was in her brand new Christmas dress, and Ellie looked very funky in a cranberry color dress and flared jeans. Regan was very handsome, and when we did the shots of just the two of us at one point we were facing each other holding hands and our eyes just connected. It was pretty cool. We both looked very, "Aw shucks." It was adorable too. Then we all went out to dinner after, and that was very nice. All in all a lovely family evening.
Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment