Friday, October 3, 2008

Joe Six pack, and hey diddlee - oh.

Okay, so the debate. Here's the thing. Everyone was all excited to hear Sarah Palin debate UNSCRIPTED. ARE YOU FRIGGEN KIDDING ME??? HOW SCRIPTED CAN YOU GET!! Clearly she had reams and reams of material memorized because each answer sounded more rehearsed than the next. And that is why, in my opinion, she seemed to talk around the question and have digressions all over yonder. Joe Biden ROCKED! I LOVED his confidence without sounding arrogant, and my favourite thing he did (which is very Clinton who I also love) is when he would say, "Number 1..... blah blah blah, and number 2). When he would answer he was clear, concise, passionate, and he clearly has LIVED in the world of politics and it showed. I also felt like cliche responses Sarah Palin has given were just regurgitated last night. I actually SAID aloud a few of the things right along with her. One of the questions she somehow magically segwayed into Barak saying he would sit down with the leader of Iran, etc. You could see it coming all the way down Highway 1 without glasses. And her cutesy "American Pie" flirty way is really wearing thin. Okay, so enough of the rant. I love Joe Biden. Love.

Today I have an "M", and in case some of you don't know what an "M" is, it has to do with my head and I can't talk about it or it will gain more power. Stupid M. It's not a bad one, but it's making plans, I can feel it.

I am going to be downloading some pics today of the girls. I just did Ayana's hair in coils and it took FOREVER and she was incredibly patient as usual, but for the last 5 coils she was not happy. So I did them as quick as I could while planting kisses all over her little cheek. Poor little thing. But does it ever look CUTE! So, I'll post those later.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

She was obviously regurgitating the information that was crammed down her throat but had no idea what she was saying. I cannot stand her, she grates on every last one of my nerves and I cannot wait for her to lose the election so she goes away.

Karen said...

(1)(see how Clintonesque / Bidenesque I'm being?) I can't believe people fall for SP's shtick - c'mon Americans - seriously?!

(2) Ayana's coils are super cute; and

(3) hope Stupid M's plans were thwarted!

Karen