Today I'm going to give Ayana a cat nap this AM. Yesterday worked awesome because Ellie took her lunch to school and I put Ayana down at 11 and she slept till after 230. I only heard her wake up once in the night, so I think she could probably do an hour nap in the AM and then her just under 2 hour nap in the afternoon. I have to put her down after I drop Ellie off at school after lunch, so she doesn't go down till 1 ish, and then I have to wake her up (I ALWAYS have to wake her up) just before 3.
I seriously have nothing more to say today. Sigh.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nathaniel always naps from 11-2 or 1130 till 2 .....usually he ends up with a late lunch...but we don't have dinner till atleast 6 so it works.
Louise
Gabbi naps from 11:30-2:00 every day.. then she goes down for the night at 7:00pm and sleep till the next morning at 7:00am. She has been doing this routine since about 13 months.
Post a Comment