Friday, August 29, 2008

Zoo

So we went to the zoo again. This time Ellie brought one of her friends along. This was awesome for her! I also bumped into an adoptive family that I have never met in person! It was incredible! (Me waving!!! Hi Sandi and family!) I noticed her oldest son first and thought, boy that REALLY looks like my friends son. And then I saw his mommy and sure enough! Anyway, was REALLY great to meet her in person. I only wished she lived closer so we could get together.

The playdate continued when we got home, and now it's over and Ayana is in bed, Ellie is playing Wii and I am in my pj's and it's 649 pm. Woo!!! Do we know how to "do" Friday, or what! LOL!!!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

sandi said...

it was awesome to run into you guys!!!! We will have to get together next time we are in town, besides the 10 mins in the elephant place :)

talk soon (I will email you later today)
sandi