Friday, August 15, 2008

Hello

Well, meet the teacher went fairly well. There were some pretty hostile parents in the crowd, demanding to know why our kids were getting upwards of 2 hours of homework a night. These were parents of some grade 5's, and there were lots of concerned questions of how the split class was going to work. With only 8 grade 4's and 16 grade 5's there were some serious concerns about the grade 4's getting lost in the shuffle. The teacher was fine, I actually quite liked her, she is strict but hey, she has a huge task ahead of her to teach in this way. I don't think we will have any issues with her at all. And she is very organized and has been teaching for a long time. Not like someone else we know... (hint, last years teacher)

I finished TWILIGHT!! Today I am starting the next book. Twilight was super satisfying right to the end. LOVED it.

Going to go now, must look like I am accomplishing something today.

No comments: