Monday, August 11, 2008

Stuff

I am trying to get back into the swing of things around here. The clutter is out of control, and I am just trying to get back at the routine. I think I love working for lots of reasons, not the least of which I do not have to be at home and stare at everything that needs to get done. And there is always something that needs to get done. There will never be a time when I sit down and say, "Yay me! It's ALL DONE." Never.

Ayana has started officially baby babbling. It is SO ADORABLE!!! She rambles on and on in her adorable baby gibberish. We are very excited as the next step is talking. And even Ellie said last night that she can't wait for Ayana to talk. She said, "I can't wait for when I can say to AYana, "Hi Ayana! How are you?" And she'll say, "Great Ellie!" And I can't wait to hear all about her friends and her school." It was very cute.

Anyway, Missy is fussing at the gate as I have abandoned her to be on the computer.

See ya.

1 comment:

Proudmama said...

Hey Lisa!

Yeah for baby babbling... one of my fav sounds. It's so sad when it goes away for good. Emmett is in that lovely in between where he can say some words but most are interjected with the random babble that only he understands. I want to stop time right now and keep it forever.

One request for ya... maybe some pics of the girls? :)

Courtney