Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can't think of a title

Okay, so the whole Twilight Saga has officially lost its ooomph for me. I am now skimming thru Eclipse so I can finally get to the final book. It turns out I am not alone here. On Amazon there are a whole shwack load of people who did not like this series either. I really loved Twilight, totally. But I am just sick to death of Bella, and Edward. The only person I like at all is Jacob. I am now going to close the subject indefinately.

We are going to visit Regan at work today. Ellie has only a half day of school ( and the next 2 days off), and he is shooting out by Calaway park. We have not visited him since Ayana was home for about 2 weeks or so. At that time she made wicked strange with him even at home, so at work she was freaked right out. I wonder what she'll do this time? I plan on talking about it a lot all the way out there, "We are going to go visit DADDY at work, won't it be nice to see DADDY?" Ellie is semi-excited. Like any kid, she is not too crazy about hearing, "Oh my goodness! You're so taaallll!! I haven't seen you since you were this big." And other like phrases from people she does not know. I love bringing her though, I was pregnant while working on a few shows, and as I said before we are all a big family so they have seen her since she was only 10 days old when I brought her to Regan's set of Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Proudmama said...

Hope you guys had fun and that Ayana enjoyed seeing her daddy at work! Hope that Ellie wasn't too bored by all the comments!

Hopefully you've taken your camera and have taken pictures of the girls hanging out with daddy at work!

Courtney