

I'll write more later as Ayana just woke up from her morning nap. But our holidays were FANTASTIC. The best thing out of it was Regan's relationship with Ayana. They are very bonded and connected, and it is AWESOME! And just in time as he has just started his series today and will be working for the next 5 months. I've had 2 job offers in the last few days, one for the same series, and another is for a movie starting in Sept. I have told everyone that I cannot work if Reg is working, and plus it's too soon for me to leave Ayana for such a long stretch. So hopefully in the new year or in the spring I can do a show. We are SO happy to be back home! You know, sleep in our own bed, etc. Today I am doing laundry and unpacking.
I am looking forward to catching up on all the blogs from my friends!
Have a great day!
3 comments:
I love the picture of her up close to the camera!
That's awesome that Ayana is so bonded to Regan! Zia and Nick have a close relationship too and its really amazing to watch. There is just something so sweet about a Daddy's girl! :-)
found your blog on an ethiopian adoption blog roll. awesome pictures.
Post a Comment