Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hi dee ho

Today is Ellie's last day of school. So I am currently enjoying a 8 year old free zone today. She wanted to take her lunch, which was fine by me, no rushing around picking her up and driving her back with baby in tow. Ayana is napping, Regan is in the garage doing stuff, and I have discovered and incredibly cool website for all you bibliopiles out there. You may have heard of it, but it is pretty cool. Questia.com. It is the largest online library, and you (with subscription) can have access to millions of books and articles. I just signed up for my free trial, and after I am done talking to you, I will likely be burning up Ayana's nap time blissfully searching this amazing site!

Ayana is cutting two molars right now. Two at the same time! Poor little puddin'. Yesterday it was apparent that they were bothering her, she spent the better part of the day with both of her hands in her mouth, and she was pretty cranky. They look pretty sore.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I just caught up on your blog. That is awesome you are making progress with the potty, yikes for the molars though.

And I hear you on the talking, even though we went through all we did with Elias and Edan is doing so good, Edan still has issues.