Sooooo, this was Regan's last movie he worked on a few weeks ago. This was his second time working with Heather Loclear. Who reportedly has a "great personality". Um... yeah. While I am sure that that is true, my feeling is that he was not hugging her "personality" so tightly in this pic! I actually LOVE this picture. Mostly because of Regan's totally unashamed teenage grin all over his face. As much as a person wants to be professional in situations like this, inside you are mostly screaming, "OH MY GOD, I AM HUGGING HEATHER LOCLEAR.." (okay, so maybe that is what a chick would say. A guy would probably say, and I'm paraphrasing here, "OH MY GOD, HEATHER LOCLEAR'S BREASTS ARE TOUCHING ME!!") followed by the barely audible giggle, "Tee hee!"He is now working with Rachel Hunter in a "go-go" movie. They call them go-go girls, but they are in fact strippers. Yup. Nothing but quality television here. When he told me he was working with her, I said, "She seems like she would be really cool!" And I guess she is. And I laughed and said, "What is she playing, the "veteran" go-go dancer?" And he laughed and said that was exactly who she was playing. Poor thing. She is totally hot, only 39 and is stuck playing the "vet". So yesterday and today Regan along with all of the other suddenly pre-pubescent boys on the crew are working at a university bar with Rachel and other hot bods in skimpy costumes.
You know, SOMEONE'S gotta make a living around here. Everybody say in Regan's direction, "Poor baby." He loves that.
And since Regan is all distracted by barely dressed hot chicks, it may be time for another Gerard week. What do you guys say??

4 comments:
OMG that smile on his face is hilarious! I can just see the teenager in him! Too funny Lisa!
hmmm....HECK YA!!!!
What is it you guys do for work?? Did I ask this already, sorry if I did.
Looks like you have interesting work!
poooooor baby! lol
That man is really suffering for his art in that picture. You make sure to thank him when he gets home!
Yeah, I'd say your summary of the internal boy/girl reactions to hugging HL are pretty much bang on!
Post a Comment