



Today we went for our first Geocache of the season!! We went to Big Springs Park and Ellie and Regan found it. It was WAAAAY up on a hillside and because I had Ayana in the backpack, and I had the dog we had to stay below. The other pics are of a little hairstyle I attemped with Ayana's hair as it is ALMOST long enough, but not quite. It is called a "veil style". It's very pretty,and can be done in anyones hair.
The video montage below comes with a bit of a story. At TY.com kids can enter their home made videos of their beanie babies onto the site. So Ellie has been busy creating some. This one she asked for my help and it was totally her creation. She even decided the music she wanted. The music is a bit too loud, but I can't adjust it. It's pretty cute, and she just loves it.
Have a great day!

3 comments:
Ohhh that style is very pretty :)
ok i am now checking in regularly, i have had that hair style on the girls and works pretty well! will look for your email... sk
I really like her hair in those pictures!! Very very cute!!
Post a Comment