Saturday, May 24, 2008

Rain, rain, go away...


Okay, so maybe the rain is getting me down.. a little. Today is the last official Kids Club meeting Ellie is supposed to have with the Calgary Humane Society, and we are supposed to be going to the Inglewood Bird Sanctuary which is outside. They want to go rain or shine. Well, it's not just raining. Can anyone say, "Cats and dogs?" I think I may take them to the pool instead.


My big plans of having all of this "me" time while Regan has been gone has kind of gone by the wayside. Every night except one, I fell asleep the same time as Ellie as she has a later bedtime these days. Last night we both fell asleep at 10 ish. Good thing too because Ayana was wide awake at 7. I need an average of 9 hours of sleep a night to feel normal.


Regan comes home today, yay! Ellie has really missed him. Me too. Ellie and I watched the footage from our trip to pick up Ayana last night, and wow has she changed!!!! She was such a little baby then! Chubbier cheeks, only 2 teeth! So cute!!! Then I dug out the tape of Ellie's first birthday, and her first walking. I am not sure why that one did not get transferred to VHS, but I have literally not seen this footage since she was about that age!!! It was so cool seeing this old stuff for the "first" time!!!!


Anyway, have a great Saturday.

1 comment:

Sebrina Wilson said...

I have been drooling all week at your pictures :)