To my peeps!! I was just looking at my neo counter thingy, and realized that I missed my big 10,000 th visitor moment!! I think how that thing works is that each time a person logs on wether it is one time or a hundred times it counts them. I think. So it could be the amount of hits, really. If anyone knows let me know. But I just wanted to send out my sincerest most genuine THANK YOU to all of you that pop in on occasion to read my ramblings. Honestly. I just feel so priviledged that you find the time in your busy day to check us out.
So a big HALLOOOOO to all of you in 41 countries!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lots of lurkers here i guess! well this is my first visit and i think i am glad i found this blog! so great to meet another adoptive colleague :)
here is my real address and maybe we can talk soon
scottknight@sympatico.ca
sk
Post a Comment