Friday, April 4, 2008

Trip to the zoo

The first pic is of Ellie and Ayana holding hands. Everybody say, "Aaaaawwww!!!!"













Today I took the girls to the zoo. It was great because it was dead, and not too cold. Ayana didn't really pay much attention to the animals, but we had fun with her anyway! The pics are all taken by Ellie, except for the ones with her in them.
The video above is of the giraffe at the zoo scratching his unmentionables. SO funny.
Have a migraine. Can't write much more. By the way, if I ever mention "migraine" again on my blog just shoot me. Ever since "the" day I mentioned them, I have had one every single day. I told you! So now I will refer to migraines as "M". So today I have an "M", luckily it arrived on the way home from the zoo and not at the zoo.
Have a great Friday!

No comments: