Well, I have an "M" today, so I am not doing much. It snuck in on me around 1pm. Hopefully my meds will kill it soon.
ALMOST done my sweaaaaaateeeerrr!!!!! I am going to finish the last bit of the collar today, and while I am blocking all of the pieces (for you non-knitters out there, blocking means wetting the bits and pieces and spreading them out on a sheet on a table nice and flat until they dry) I am going to knit the pockets, belt and belt loops. Soooo, hopefully by the end of the weekend I will be able to post some pics of this thing! The weather is perfect for it too, I am too warm in my ski jacket, and dont' really have any spring type jacket. Anywho, excited.
Miss my Mom and Dad, they are in Vegas as we speak. Sigh. I usually talk to my Mom every day, or every other day. Sometimes during every single commercial of Dancing with the Stars! I am happy for them that they are having a nice holiday, but I miss them.
Regan is done his show now. AND he will be around 24/7 again. Let's hope the adjustment won't be so bad since he only worked for 3 weeks that time.
Oh, and btw for the folks who know him, Regan's Dad is doing GREAT, and will NOT require any more surgeries!!! Yay!!!!
Anyway, must go nurse my "M".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment