Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dream interpreting 101

One last thing. This is for any of you Dream analyzers out there. Last night I dreamed, are you ready? I was pregnant, and not just a little pregnant, I was in labour. Not only was I in labour, but in my dream the door bell rang and our midwives walked in. My mid-"wives" were .....


My ex-boyfriend Rich, and two girls who couldn't have been more than 18.

Uuuuuhhh.... Yah.

In my dream, I was having contractions, albiet mild ones, and the midwife, oh sorry, the midhusband was checking my progress with this cool high tech animated x-ray machine. Oh, and also my niece was there (who is actually pregnant) and was in labour too. ANYway, while "he" was doing some technical stuff I was snooping in his bag of tricks, only to find that it was pretty dirty and lots of old tools and stuff in his bag. ???? I promptly told him I was fine and wanted to go to sleep and that I would call him if I needed anything. After they left I told Regan we had to find another midwife and fast!

Rich was my boyfriend for about 3 years when I was 18. I have not talked to him in eons, and never think about the guy. WHAT the.

It must have been the Doritos, or mini chocolate eggs. Or could be Dancing with the Stars, who knows.

Yup. How's that for a little trip into my dark and scary psyche?

1 comment:

Amber said...

That is hilarious. I hope these dreams don't mean much because I have had some doozies!
I wonder if all adoptive parents have the dream about getting pregnant? I dreamed that I got pregnant and then the adoption went through at the same time. Overwhelming. It was an anxiety dream for me.
Anyhoo, talk to ya later!