Saturday, March 29, 2008
I am IN LOVE with my NEW CAMERA!! Check out these pics!!!
Okay, so the first two pics are not exactly the "high quality" I wanted to show off. But they are pretty funny, in a I'm-the-mean-mommy-telling-my-one-year-old-daughter-no kind of way. The first pic is literally a second after I said "NO!" when she touched the fire place tools. Now I know that her toy is RIGHT beside the said tools, but I swear I was not setting her up for purely my blogging purposes. Anyway, the second pic is the inetivable slow melting cry which we all think is so adorable and funny. But we try desperately not to laugh! Poor little thing. It's so hard being little!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What beautiful girls Lisa! I love the picture of the two sisters holding hands- how sweet! :)
Courtney
Very nice pictures Lisa. Gorgeous subjects :)
Your pictures look so professional! What kind of camera do you have?
I also loved the video of her giggling, what a sweet kid!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so that I could find your blog. I will also add you to my favorites so I can follow along. I'm in the middle of a blog renovation so it may take a few days. I'm a little freaked out to see that you named your daughter Ayana, because that is the name we chose. I found it on a website under Ethiopian names and I had never heard it before. You must have really good taste. lol. I look forward to getting to know you better. You have a beautiful little one.
Post a Comment