Monday, March 24, 2008

AYANA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY/EASTER DINNER!





Yesterday was just awesome! Ayana was a little under the weather, poor little thing, but once she had some cake she was very happy! She gave us quite a few laughs when we opened her presents. I'll upload some video tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who came! What a great day, and we just kept marvelling at how she was really really FINALLY hear and she made it for her FIRST BIRTHDAY!! Thank you GOD!!!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY AYANA!!! Looks like an awesome time Lisa! Can't wait to see some video!

Dianne said...

Happy birthday to Ayana!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Happy Birthday Ayana!!!!!!!

The Warren Family said...

Happy Birthday wishes toy uor little cutie!!
I love the picture of her eating the cake, and I am really happy for you that you were able to bring her home in time to share that moment with her (-:

Mamato2 said...

Happy Borthday, Ayana! What a blessing that Easter, a time of renewal, coincided with it!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYANA!! Wish I could have been there for that cake!! It seems as though it was delicious!