Hey all, well, I am going to make this blog private. There has been some very serious things happening with people and thier blogs, so I am going to make it private in about a week. If you would like to continue to read it, you can just send me an e-mail at circlebooks@shaw.ca and I will make it available to you. I hope all of you who have been following it will keep reading!
Going to the Dr. today for Ayana's check up. She slept all night again until 7am. So did I! Or at least until 545! It was awesome. Watched Idol, and had a bath. Also awesome. It is going up to 4 degrees today too!
Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Make sure you take me along.
djvriend@telusplanet.net
p.s. I love your descriptions of your trip. Every morning I wake up to see what is new:)
Oops, just reread and now have sent you an email.:)
Hi Lisa. I really enjoy reading your blog. I would like to continue if this is ok with you . dandcmartel@comcast.net
Thanks
I am waiting for a court date for my baby girl .
Post a Comment