Sunday, February 24, 2008

More cuteness

Here is some video of just some cute stuff. The first part was only in the first week we had Ayana home and the little thing I am doing with her hand "this is my cat, this is my dog.." is a little game that Solomon the driver showed Ellie and she remembered and did with Ayana, and the second one was in week number 3 and this is the game that Ellie and Ayana play EVERY single night before Ayana goes to bed, or a variation thereof. So so CUTE!

2 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Her eyes are incredible!!! What a beautiful little baby!! I just love her :)

Anonymous said...

I finally was able to watch your videos! Holy cow...Ayana is adorable! I mean I thought that when I met her in Ethiopia...but it is so WONDERFUL to see her smiling and giggling with her mommy!! Loving the videos and your adorable daughters playing on the bed!!