Thursday, December 20, 2007

Time flies

I can't believe it is after 2 pm and I am just sitting down to do a post! Yikes! I dropped Ellie off at school this AM and went straight to Super store. Normally I am not a big fan of that store, it's always crowded, it's huge, I have a hard time finding my usual stuff, but this AM it was DEAD. Awesome. Then I came home and wrapped stuff, did stuff, then I picked Ellie up for lunch, and then did more stuff, and here I am. Aaaannnnd... I got nothin'.

Oh! I did find out that Ayana weighs in at 19 pounds 13 ounces, though! Yay!!! AND she is 29 inches tall! It was very exciting to hear that she is very healthy, BUT I have to admit being just a smidgen sad that I have to pack away a WHOLE bunch of clothes that no longer fit her. Regan said, "Now we can get rid of them." I looked at him blankly like he was speaking a foreign language and said, "What?" And he repeated himself. I continued to stare. Like this was the most absurd thing I have ever heard. And instantly my mind was going. I see, if we have another kid HE wants to MAKE SURE it will be a BOY! Uh HUH. I can't blame the guy, he really does want a boy. But I just can't get rid of the baby clothes. I just can't. Sigh. It isn't much, I then just stated very matter of factly, "I'll all fit in one box anyhow." And continued wiping the table. I will probably be giving these boxes of clothes to our grandchildren at this rate, but I just can't seem to part with them. I am really funny with stuff like that. I am an uber sentamentalist (Regan would say READ : PACK RAT) but what can I say.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: