There are two books that I loved that changed my life. One is an oldie but a goody called, "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" By Richard Carlson. I picked it up again the other day, because I was in fact sweating everything small, and thought I could use a tune up. I was reading it and thought, "I wonder if he has a website? I would love to see what else he has goin' on." And I looked up his site and found that Richard had passed away last year! I was SHOCKED! He was only in his 40's! Now when I read his book it is even more powerful and impactful. His message hits home even harder that life is in fact too short to sweat the small stuff. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. The other book is "Getting the Love you Want" by Harville Hendrix. Wow. This book was amazing!! I bought Regan a copy too a few years back and we both read it. I also bought his book on parenting called "Giving the Love that Heals" and started reading it again. I also highly recommend this book! It is awesome for everyone.
I am getting ready to clean the house for Ellie's sleep over tonight. We are going to have a spa night for her and her little friend. How cute is that!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment