
There is a set of books called the "Outlander" series by Diana Gabaldon, and then main characters are a couple, Claire and Jamie. The books are about Claire who inadvertantly travels into the 1700's via a stone circle in Scotland. Anywho, she falls in love with Jamie a georgous scottish highlander, and many fans think that Gerry would be the perfect actor to play the part. Ergo why I love the picture above... hello! Jamie, anyone???
There is also another series of FANTASTIC books by an author named Paullina Simons. The first one is called "The Bronze Horseman", the second "Tatiana and Alexander" and then "The summer Garden". This series and Outlander happen to be (other than The Road by Cormac McCarthy, and Anna Karenina by Tolstoy) are my all time favourite books. Anyway, when I read "The Bronze Horseman" the lead male is a Russian man who is tall, with dark hair. I pictured Gerard throughout the book and I think he would be brilliant as Alexander. Have a great Tuesday, and as in the tradition in our house tell everyone you love how much you appreciate them today!

3 comments:
oh my word!! I seriously think that we are long lost best friends!! I just read 'The Bronze Horseman' this summer at the cottage...ang TOTALLY pictured GB as Alexander!!! This is too funny!! I have yet to read the other books but am dying too!!! maybe I'll go right now to the library!!! More BG fantasizing can't hurt anyone right???
Now Lisa, I think we may need an intervention soon LOL!!! Is Regan getting a bit jealous?
I LOVE the Outlander series!!!! And yes he would be the perfect Jamie!!!!
Post a Comment