Since Regan is playing with Ellie and our hosts are cooking I am going to take a few minutes and update anyhow. The morning we left Fussen (monday) we drove to Austria and took a gondola to the top of the alps.
I was told that dinner is ready I must go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HI Lisa, I have so enjoyed reading you entries. sounds like you are having a fabulous vacation. And Ellie losing her tooth, that is too funny she had to leave the country to lose it. Did the tooth fairy find her all the over there. WE miss you lots. Beccy is loving house sitting for you. Jenn is going to join her today. As Kim and Ken are leaving to Idaho. Can't wait to see you. stay safe. love and hugs to REgan and Ellie. and you too. Eggie
I'm glad things are going well! Can't wait to see you guys!
Hi Lisa: So happy all of you are having a great time. I met Miss G. yesterday she gave me the rest of Ellie's things. Ellen said she misses Ellie so much, hope the weather is good , we miss you so much. Dad's is now offical retired firat day. Love to Regan, Ellie and you. Mom
Post a Comment